French equipment manufacturer Vallourec has strengthened its proximity with Oil and Gas customers in East Africa by opening a new sales office in Nairobi, Kenya.
According to Vallourec East Africa remains more than ever a strategic region, despite the current challenges in the global oil and gas markets with the new office san indication of the Group’s commitment to contribute to the development of the region’s energy sector in the coming years
Country Manager Erwan Le Gouadec will be Vallourec’s local representative, responsible for both the office and the commercial coverage of the Oil & Gas sector in the East African region.
Vallourec is a key player in Africa and is already well established in many countries:
- In Nigeria, with a threading plant in Port Harcourt and a sales and services office in Lagos
- In Angola, with a sales and services office in Luanda
- In South Africa, with a sales and services office in Johannesburg
- In Gabon, with a sales and services office in Port Gentil
- In Egypt, with a sales and services office in Cairo
For the oil and gas industry, the Group designs and develops a comprehensive range of products including seamless tubes and premium connections for drilling operations, line pipes and well equipment capable of withstanding extreme operating conditions: high pressure, high temperature, deviated wells, deep offshore, corrosive environment.