Guercif MOU-1 drilling programme
· Operational planning for the MOU-1 well in the Guercif Petroleum Agreement area has commenced and is on schedule.
· The MOU-1 well pad construction is being prepared for April 2021.
· The drilling and well engineering program is being reviewed internally before release for the purposes of third party audit and any recommended modifications.
· Complete swab investigations of remaining three wells
· Continue enhanced production from existing production wells
· Reactivate two of the seven available wells to add CO2 EOR production
· Determine increase in incremental oil flow rates over one month of CO2 injection
Paul Griffiths, CEO of Predator Oil & Gas Holdings Plc commented: “In Morocco we are excited to be in a position to execute the drilling programme as previously announced. Perseverance in Ireland based on the Company’s innovative FSRU LNG concept is paying off as issues regarding security of energy supply have now been crystallised in real terms by recent events.”