(Press Release) Amidst downfall in oil prices creating uncertainty on the future of Kenya industry growth, the report details key strategies of government, oil and gas companies and investors in the country. Detailed outlook of the industry in terms of production forecasts of oil, gas, LNG, LPG, gasoline, diesel, fuel oil along with supporting parameters of primary energy demand, GDP and population are included.
Current status of planned projects along with the possible commencement of the projects, feasibility of developing those projects in current market conditions, expected start up, impact of competing assets in other countries and overall industry developments, investments required and other related information on planned projects is provided in detail.
The comprehensive guide provides analysis and forecasts of Kenya oil and gas market for the period 2000 to 2025. Asset by asset details of all existing and planned projects across Kenya oil and gas value chain are detailed in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
- Tables & Figures
- Kenya Energy Profile
- Kenya Economic and Demographic Analysis
- Key Investment Opportunities in Kenya Oil and Gas Industry to 2020
- Kenya Energy Production and Consumption Outlook to 2025
- Kenya Oil and Gas Industry SWOT Analysis
- Kenya Oil and Gas Industry Competitive Landscape
- Kenya Oil and Gas Benchmarking with Peer Markets
- Kenya Exploration and Production Market Analysis
- Kenya Refinery Market Analysis
- Kenya Liquefied Natural Gas Market Analysis
- Kenya Storage Market Analysis
- Kenya Pipeline Market Analysis
- Profiles of Oil and Gas Companies in Kenya
For more information visit:http://ow.ly/R78VU